Lately the Risc team of IT specialists have been busy helping the people of Liverpool with their broken hard drives and requests to retrieve their data. When we haven’t been able to fix the faults in house we’ve used the data recovery services of Datlabs a UK hard drive expert company.
Here are some of the enquiries:
- I have an external hard disk that is not doing any strange noise but it does not open. I tryed to recover the files using the Get Data Back programme and they were “recover” but not correctly and are not opening. Can you please tell me If you can recover this files and how much would cost?
- I have a Samsung M3 USB3 external drive with a broken socket due to forced entry of wrong plug. Is it possible to get this working again? If so how much will it cost? Model: HX-M101TCB/G
- 240gb laptop HDD not spinning up, just clicking. Tried in external enclosure but still the same issue.
- Im looking for parts to fix my drive. Wonder if you could help! Model: WD20NMVW – 11AV354 S/N: WX61A63P9780 DCM: HBMTJHKB
- Hello, my USB hard drive was formatted and wiped of all files some personal and some business. i need to recover image, audio and video files, i have tried software recovery myself however i have repeatedly ran into problems (my girlfriend unplugged it without thinking twice) as it has been a lengthy procedure i was hoping to get professional help rather than hope to be third time lucky. would this be a problem you could help with?
- Seagate 3 Tb external HDD. Connected Seagate to incorrect power supply. Will not connect to PC, no light or noise from the drive. No burning or smell evident. Control Board looks ok (no burnt bits).
- 32gb SSD suddenly shows up as no media. Need to know the price for recovery.
The Risc team recovered 5 of these jobs and used the services of Datlabs to access the hard drives of the jobs we couldn’t. All in all, a good performance, with all the data from all enquiries retrieved.